Friday, July 06, 2007

The List

I give full credit to Nicole for continually challenging me to change and grow. This year we have both agreed to put together a list of 20 things that we want to do by our next birthday. Hopefully, I can keep everyone updated on the progress of my little endeavor.

1. Have my best friend visit
2. Move into a house

3. Do charity work

4. Get a massage

5. Get a pedicure

6. Watch the sunrise

7. Make a quilt start to finish

8. Visit a foreign country

9. Sell something I made

10. Spend a whole day at the beach

11. Really explore
Chicago
12. Learn twenty new recipes

13. Read The Bible

14. Follow a budget

15. Read The Qur'an

16. Go to a Bears Game

17. Have date night with Joe on a regular basis

18. Learn appliqué and star quilting techniques

19. Meet a make-up artist

20. Eat healthier

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a fine idea to set some year-long goals, not unlike a New Year's resolution. There's nothing wrong with your list, certainly, but it lacks at least one grand, unachieveable, idealistist entry. It seems nearly everything on your list is well within the realm of possibility, while I think you need at least one that will stretch you a bit out of shape for failing to complete it.

11:42 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Barbara said...

Obviously, you have never tried to make it through the generations in Genesis! :o) Seriously speaking, I tend to be a pragmatist. The idea of an unachievable goal could send me into an existential crisis.

8:34 PM, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home